Monday 15 April 2013

Music Magazine Research 6

Research into Target Audience:

To find out who my target audience will be and what kind of magazine I will produce I created a survey to determine all of these factors. First I will write the survey and then I will hand them out to 10 people to get some answers, this will give me a good idea for my final magazine.


This above is the outcome of my survey, I have turned it into a pie chart format to visually the difference between each given answer. I think that from this I will be aiming my magazine at 16-20 year olds who are interested in new music, as this appeared to be most popular. From this survey it has confirmed that Indie/alternative is most popular with the people who completed it and this fits in well as this was going to be the genre I initially wanted to base my magazine around. Majority (about half) of the people I asked to fill out the survey have said that they prefer to read NME (New Musical Express) magazine over the others, this too fits in with the genre of music I have decided on and the idea of promoting new music and talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment